Friday, October 06, 2006

Trying Something New Here

I'm on a quest to improve Customer Service in this country and I'm going to start in my current hometown of Sacramento, California. I'm hoping that this blog will spark something inside everyone that reads it to either improve the way they treat customers at their job, or demand better service from places that they've had bad experiences at .. or those that are "featured" on this blog.

I'm going to start posting my bad experiences on here, and if you've had a bad experience, email me and I'll post it here too.

Also, I'll update everyone as to any success I've had when emailing or calling companies to complain about bad service.

We'll see if this actually works.

Also, I'd like to point out that I'm not a difficult person. I'm not one of those guys that yells at waitresses for no reason, or makes unreasonable demands of those in the service industry. In fact, when it comes to service, I let things slide A LOT. My intention here is not to bitch (though I'll probably do it), but simply to improve the way people are treated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home