Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jamba Juice Makes Good

I was going to post this week about a bad experience Sam and I had at the Jamba Juice on J and 19th in Sacramento. Let's just say that the young girls in there were not at all your typical Jamba Juice employees. Instead they were rude and lazy. Then they actually mocked Sam after she walked out of the store and I was still standing right there. But, I believe that was an isolated incident and on Friday I think I got my proof.

I went into the Jamba Juice again and noticed the supervisor/manager, Danny, from having worked at the Natomas Jamba Juice. I get a lot of smoothies and I spend a lot of time waiting for those smoothies and analyzing how Jamba Juice is run. It's clear that Danny's in charge and knows how to keep a team moving in that well-known Jamba Juice fashion.

So we started chatting, and he told me he was recently relocated to the Jamba on J street. Now one can only speculate that this was because the employees at the J street location are not cutting it in the Jamba world. While I was there he hollered at two girls that were screwing around instead of making my drink. I think changes are coming for the J street Jamba.

Oh, and he gave me a free Jamba Juice, so that never hurts.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Marla Bean said...

I just met the guy who designed the original spiral football. Guess who stole it when the patton ran out? Jamba Juice. Aparently they're using his frisbee design next summer. Keep an eye out...

I honestly have to say that I don't go to JJ enough to notice bad service, but making fun of Sam is really inexcusable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home